Re: Restarting w/o losing the indices

If you want to know more about index synchronization, this is from the
changelog of beagled/IndexSynchronization.cs =>

Index Synchronization

* If PathFinder.HomeDir is on NFS, or BEAGLE_SYNCHRONIZE_LOCALLY is set we
synchronize the indexes locally (to /tmp/beagle-$user).
* Needed to move all the indexes to a separate directory, so if you
don't want to
re-index everything, move them to ~/.beagle/Indexes.
* Configuration option to disable synchronization totally.
... <snip>