Re: Beagle and Thunderbird

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 21:52 -0500, Eldo Varghese wrote:
> 1)No Thunderbird uses mbox,  berkeley mailbox format to be precise.
> *http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/search?string=berkeley+mailbox
>
> 2)I guess that would have to be written into the thunderbird reading
> component.
>
> 3)I dont understand your statement, why wouldnt beagle be able to read
> an mbox file when any text editor can read it?

Sorry, I haven't been listening to the discussion but I assume he was
talking about if you found the email in a search then beagle would need
to know how to get thunderbird to open that particular email. Otherwise
if you clicked 'Open' and all it did was opened thunderbird it would be
pretty useless as you would have to search for it in thunderbird again.