Re: Beagle not using GNOME thumbnails (?)
- From: MDK <mdk mdk org pl>
- To: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Beagle not using GNOME thumbnails (?)
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:49:24 +0100
Dnia 21-03-2005, pon o godzinie 16:25 -0500, Joe Shaw napisał(a):
> > 2) I've got some SVG drawings that render perfect thumbnails in
> > Nautilus. In beagle I can only see "broken-image" flag for them.
> This is because Gecko doesn't support rendering of SVG. It'd be good to
> open a bug on this if there isn't one already.
The "spaces" thing also applies to that. If the path+svg_filename
doesn't contain spaces, the svg thumbnail will get rendered correctly.
Michał Dominik K.
mdk mdk org pl
] [Thread Prev