Re: WebBookmarks Queryable

Seems like the bookmark backend should look for an existing web history hit for the URL and alter that with some bookmark attributes (anything other than bookmark name?). It should create an empty hit with no content if the page has not been visited (probably a corner case).

Or am I missing something?

-Alex