Re: WebBookmarks Queryable

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 00:56 -0700, Alex Graveley wrote:
> Seems like the bookmark backend should look for an existing web history
> hit for the URL and alter that with some bookmark attributes (anything
> other than bookmark name?).  It should create an empty hit with no
> content if the page has not been visited (probably a corner case).

Firefox (and others I guess) allows you to add keywords and description
to bookmarks, these should probably be indexed as well. Personally I
never use these fields, but sometimes I change the title of the bookmark
to a more descriptive one.

If somebody actually fills in these fields they would probably assume
that they are indexed as part of the bookmark.

--
Eirik Mikkelsen <eirikmik gmail com>