Re: How to get beagle to work in windows

On 12 Jan 2005, at 16:22, Joe Gasiorek wrote:

I'm definitly willing to do an OSX port of Beagle.  I have been
waiting till Fredrik's cross-platform code is available for use and
work off that base.

Well Joe I'd love to help you in this.
Like I said before I'm not a particularly good hacker but I have the Mono Developers Notebook and I'd love to try and implement some stuff in C#. If we can work out some simple tasks for me to try my hand at that'd be cool.

Also do you know of a way to get Gtk# on OS X without using Fink? Are there any native packages?
I personally think native versions of the dependencies will be a must.

-- Joe Gasiorek

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:20:43 +0100, Fredrik Hedberg