How to get beagle to work in windows

Hi guys,

I just spoke to Nat at #mono and he says that it is possible to get beagle to work on windows with a patch for gecko-sharp that will enable it to run on windows. Nat suggested that Fredrik provided the patch originally.

Anyhow, I’d love to have beagle running on my office desktop (WinXP) but am not allowed to have cygwin running on it. Hopefully I will still be able to get this set up to work (using either gtk-sharp/ms.net or gtk-sharp/mono).

Regards,

JBA