Re: How to get beagle to work in windows

OS X!?!? Neat! Has anyone started this port yet?
I'd be very interested in having Beagle run on my iBook and even though I'm a fairly lame hacker I'd like to try and help in this effort.

No, but I've structured the sources so it should be very easy to add support for it, I've moved most platform dependent stuff into a Platform.dll, like Mime-detection, Systeminformation, Thumbnailing, TrayIcon, Configuration etc.

/Fredrik