Re: Giant memory leaks still there

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 02:23:50PM -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 19:21 +0100, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> >  Previously, I never had problems with beagle leaking memory. But now
> > beagled uses metric tons of RAM:
>
> Trying to track this down.  Have any ideas?

 No idea. Mono programs are generally un-debugable for me (strace
doesn't work). So I posted here.
 Maybe I should try some debugging switches? What output could be
helpful?
 I would give you shell access to my desktop, but I'm behind shitty NAT
half the world apart from you, so it's not a good idea :(

> >  Also, why text size in BEST is two times larger than three months ago?
> > I'm not vision-impaired, really, previous text size was OK.
>
> The encoding is now explicitly set to UTF-8.  Lukas is seeing this too,
> but I'm not.  Maybe there is an issue with the font at that size?

 Environmental variables here:
LC_MONETARY=pl_PL
LC_MESSAGES=pl_PL
LC_COLLATE=pl_PL
LC_CTYPE=pl_PL
LC_TIME=pl_PL
LC_COLLATE=pl_PL
LANG=pl_PL

 Installed fonts: defualt Xorg + Bistream's.

--
Tomasz Torcz               "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station
zdzichu irc -nie spam- pl    wagon filled with backup tapes." -- Jim Gray