Re: Giant memory leaks still there

On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 21:20 +0100, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
>  Maybe I should try some debugging switches? What output could be
> helpful?

--debug-memory will tell you the size of the daemon process.  It uses
VmSize but I'm about to commit something that will display VmRss

The most helpful would be if you could somehow narrow it down to a
specific backend which is causing problems.  You can use the
--allow-backend and --deny-backend options to do this.  If you can
fairly definitively tell me which backend is causing the most trouble
(probably either files or mail) then that'll help a lot.  I am also
trying to do this on my own machine, so hopefully we can compare