Beagle: Unhandled Exception

I'm trying to run Beagle on NLD9.  Downloaded all
dependencies from MDES channel.

When I attempt to run beagld daemon I get this

Unhandled Exception:
System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was
thrown by the type initializer for Beagle.Util.Inotify
---> System.DllNotFoundException: MonoPosixHelper
in <0x00053> (wrapper managed-to-native)
in [0x00014] (at
Mono.Posix.Syscall:open (string,Mono.Posix.OpenFlags)
in [0x0004d] (at
Beagle.Util.Inotify:.cctor ()
in (unmanaged) Beagle.Util.Inotify:get_Log ()
in [0x00177] (at
Beagle.Daemon.BeagleDaemon:Main (string[])

Any ideas?

Do you Yahoo!?