reiser4 support in beagle

OK, from what I've seen on google so far, its my understanding that
Beagle currently doesn't support reiser4, which is the filesystem I'm
using on all of my computers.

I am wondering if there has been any work to support reiser4? I'm
willing to do a little bit of hacking to try and add it myself, where
would I start looking to do this? Any pointers, tutorials, etc, but
honestly I don't have much experience programming in C# or dealing
with any filesystem features in programming other then the basics.

Thanks for all the help in advance and hopefully I'll be able to get
beagle running on reiser4 :)