Re: Fwd: How do I tell beagled to exclude a directory?

Hi Ruven
> That's caused by the lack of extended attributes, If you want to get
> beagle running, you'll have to dive in & patch your NFS.

But I put a .noindex file in my nfs mounted directory to avoid this.
Maybe I misunderstood the whole .noindex file issue.
What was explained here earlier in the thread is that if I place a
.noindex file in a directory It won't try to index it.
This is my system in work and my home directory is hosted on a nfs
server which I cannot effect directly.
I could patch my nfs but still what I was asking for is the tool to
further debug this ...
console.writes (as in printf's) in the code is a viable answer though
I believe there must be some kind of strace equivelent in mono
world...

thanks for the help..
Lior.

--