How do I tell beagled to exclude a directory?

Hi - just installed beagle after checking out Nat's video - looks amazing.
So I installed the whole suite on a SuSE-9.2 and validated my reiserfs
supported the extended attributes used for the indexing.
All of my filesystems are using user_xattr now except of my /home
which is mounted on nfs.
Is there a way to tell beagled not to index my home directory just to
set it up initially?
I checked the beagled shell script and found nothing...
Maybe a Environment variable set there could be used?
Does nfs supprt user_xattr?
I browsed the wiki, googled and searched the mailing list - I wanna
join the fun as well!
best regards -

--
Peace Love and Penguins -