Re: How do I tell beagled to exclude a directory?

        I thought that I had read that if you do a "touch ~/.noindex" or
basically drop a .noindex file in any directory it won't index it or any
subdirectories.  I don't think nfs would be something supportable though
since iNotify/extended attributes would be difficult to implement on it.
        Cheers,
        Dan