Re: Beagle Web Interface coming ...

On Sat, 2005-02-05 at 12:34 -0700, Vijay KN wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have been working on adding a web browser access to Beagle. At this
> point, I have integrated a minimal http server into Beagle (taking code
> from xsp) and developed ASP.Net Web-forms based interface to query
> Beagle from a browser.
I don't think it's a good idea to integrate a HTTP server, even if it's
as small as XSP, into beagle(d). It won't provide any more functionality
than just running the webapp itself in "normal" XSP (using DBUS# to talk
to beagled from withing the CodeBehind code of the webapp), and takes
away the need to maintain the webservercode in Beagle.

Just my .02...

Ikke