Re: Beagle search engine

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 11:50:05AM -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 15:57 +0100, Mario Sopena wrote:
> > Well, it will be great that Beagle could index the Monodoc
> > documentation, but we cannot force everybody that wants to search in
> > Monodoc to install Beagle. So the problem is still there.
>
> It's going to be on every desktop before long anyway. ;)

I'm sure this is firmly tongue in cheek, but would just like to point
out that there are many desktops on which it will probably never be
installed - mine among them. There are still a large number of desktops
out there running Woody installs, and some running potato installs -
for whatever reason - and I doubt Beagle will be migrating to those
platforms anytime soon.

>  You're better off just grabbing dotlucene from the source.

Where is that? The dotlucene sourceforge project is gone. Is there
a new location?

--
Christopher Schmidt