pan backend

hi all,

Does anyone know if a backend for pan (NNTP reader) is being
considered/developed?

I think the indexing should be simple enough: all cached messages are
stored in ~/.pan/messages/cache as one file per message (across all
subscribed groups).  Difficulty I imagine is opening pan at the right
message as I'm not sure it can be done.  Lack of a pan man page doesn't
help.  Fallback could be to open in a text editor though..?

Regards,
--
Darren Davison
Public Key: 0xDD356B0D