Re: pan backend

Currently one is not under development/planned for development,
however if you were interested in starting work on a filter, we have a
short tutorial style wiki page here
http://beaglewiki.org/Beagle_Filter_Anatomy

Although this might be a backend as opposed to a filter, if you have
written most of the code for extraction and processing I'm sure
someone would have no problem putting the polish on to incorporate it
smoothly into beagle proper.

Unfortunately, because pan is not a wildly popular app (hand in hand
with NNTP not gaining much use overall) it would be hard to justify
writing one from scratch, but if someone submitted the filter,
incorporation is not a big deal ;)

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik