Re: Beagle Scoring System

Unfortunately, that leaves us holding the bag on how to fix it... and
I am at a loss for anything short of some hard coded reduction
ratio/factor for all mail scores.....

Perhaps its just something we have to handle in the front ends, Mail
and Chats are stored in separate indexes, maybe we should just stick
to that for the front ends as well...

-Kevin Kubasik