Beagle Scoring System

I have noticed that mail messages seem to get unusually high scores
from the indexer, while holmes makes the problem much less of a issue
(since it separates the conversation results) it still seems like
something worth fixing. I can't seem to figure out exactly why the
scoring is so off, but an initial guess would be the ease with which
we can add hotwords for email (subject lines) as opposed to most other

If someone was willing to point me in the right direction I would be
willing to take a deeper look, but I can't seem to figure out exactly
how scores are assigned.

Kevin Kubasik