Re: Other (plain text) file types can be indexd by Beagle?

Robin Haswell wrote:
Okay cheers, I'll look in to it when I get a moment.

As a quickie, wouldn't it make sense to allow filters to be written by any language supported by mono?

Yes, and this is already the case, but any filters written should ideally be written in C# so that we can ship them in the beagle distribution (other languages would require different compilers, adding yet more dependencies...)

Daniel