Re: Inotify

Hello Josh,

I see you dont read very carefuly. The Mono Developers handbook states:
"As of writing, FileSystemWatcher has a managed implementation by default, but will use libfam if its available."

Josh Lock wrote:

Also, Mono already has such a platform-independent file monitor.
Based on FAM on linux or something else??

No a built in class, just read about it in Mono Developers Notebook

From above book pg 36.
In System.IO there are the following - onFileSystemEvent()
- FileSystemEventHandler
- RenamedEventHandler

Sorry I'm very sparese on details, new to Mono/.Net/C#

Dashboard-hackers mailing list
Dashboard-hackers gnome org