Re: Roadmap for the future.
- From: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- To: Erik Bågfors <erik bagfors nu>
- Cc: Nat Friedman <nat nat org>, "dashboard-hackers gnome org" <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Roadmap for the future.
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:28:34 -0500
> For example, I doubt that the xchat python interface gives you
> information about individual widgets inside xchat, I also know that the
> perl-interface to vim doesn't give you that access. Neither do they
> give you information about when that application is focused.
> I think this means that we may have to patch applications instead of
> writing plugins.
at-spi will let you find the focused widget in a gtk app if you have the
accessibility stuff running. (eg, "GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge xchat").
] [Thread Prev