Re: Roadmap for the future.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 09:48:10AM +1100, Erik B?gfors wrote:
> Hi
>
> Regarding focus or no focus.
>
> For example, I doubt that the xchat python interface gives you
> information about individual widgets inside xchat, I also know that the
> perl-interface to vim doesn't give you that access.  Neither do they
> give you information about when that application is focused.

 I don't think that this is a problem with vim. Clues are only generated
when user types - so vim is obviously focused in that case.
 When vim is not focused, user cannot type, so clues are not generated.
Simple.

--
Tomasz Torcz                                                       72->|   80->|
zdzichu irc -nie spam- pl                                          72->|   80->|