updated inotify kernels

I provide until you the latest inotify SUSE kernel: 2.6.8-727.inotify.0

UP:
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-default-2.6.8-727.inotify.0.i586.rpm
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-default-nongpl-2.6.8-727.inotify.0.i586.rpm

SMP:
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-smp-2.6.8-727.inotify.0.i586.rpm
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-smp-nongpl-2.6.8-727.inotify.0.i586.rpm

Source:
http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-92-i586/kernel-source-2.6.8-727.inotify.0.i586.rpm

These kernels work on SUSE 9.1, SUSE 9.2, SLES9, and NLD9.

The main change here is the start of a locking rewrite in inotify,
introducing ref counting and saner locking.  While there is no major new
features here to entice you, I implore everyone to upgrade to help me
test these bad boys out.  I've been banging on this extra long (a couple
days now) before posting, so there should not be any surprises.

	Robert Love