Shared local folders scenario / indexing "shared" stuff

Hello!

I just compiled beagle-0.0.4, and after it has indexed my mail
overnight, I absolutely love it. It really would be helpful at
my workplace, except for one problem. I'll describe the scenario:

Sissy shares her office with 5 or 6 others, using a common folder
to store their ongoing projects, letters, general stuff. This
folder is called /data. She wants to search /data with beagle,
and that would even be more useful than searching her own homedir,
because some of her colleagues have the bad habit of moving and
renaming ("cleaning up") stuff. She never finds her documents
afterwards.

Can this done with Beagle now? Is it planned? This scenario would
stay clear of some of the problems of indexing the whole disk (e.g.
you would not have to index various useless binary garbage in /usr
or other places).

TIA
/ralph -- one minor nit: The BEST window never remembers its location
          on the screen. Or is that a metacity problem?