Re: Mono/WSDL

On Fri, 2003-12-26 at 14:21, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > mcs -g -target:library -r:glib-sharp.dll -r:gdk-sharp.dll
> > -r:gtkhtml-sharp -r:gtk-sharp.dll -r:gnome-sharp.dll -r:System.Web
> > -r:../util/drive/drive.dll -r:../util/rdf/rdf.dll
> > -r:../engine/dashboard.exe -out:AmazonSearchService.dll
> > AmazonSearchService.cs
> > AmazonSearchService.cs(39) error CS0246: Cannot find type
> > `System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol'
> >
> > The offending line is:
> >
> >     public class AmazonSearchService :
> > System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol {
> >
> > I thought this was supported in mono already, anyone know if I'm wrong?
> > (Would I be better asking on the mono list?)
>
> You need to add:
>
> 	-r:System.Web.Services

Brilliant - apologies for my ignorance ;)

> About the WSDL problem: please file a bug report in
> Bugzilla.ximian.com, this is a good time as we are assembling a
> comprehensive regression test suite for this particular area.

OK - I have done, however in the mean time I've found a different wsdl
file for amazon which does appear to go through wsdl so maybe it's just
a buggy, out of date WSDL file? I've put the details (Including links to
both files) on the bug.

Lee
--
Lee Willis                                lee leewillis co uk