Re: [Cowbell] Problem getting track name

Hey,

> Maybe we can... Does Amazon provide track durations?

Unfortunately, I don't believe it does.  Actually, when I first wrote
this algorithm, I was hoping to use that as one of the matching factors,
but was disappointed when that kind of data is shown on the album
results page, but not returned via a SOAP call.

> We could do a three step process:
>      1. Try matching closest names.
>      2. Try matching track numbers. (Better than closest names?)

Totally.  I'll see about opening a bug on bugzilla to track this.

Cheers,

-Brad

--
Brad Taylor