Re: [Cowbell] Problem getting track name

On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 18:09 +0000, Hugo Palma wrote:
> I'm not being able to get the track names.
> I follow these steps:
>
> - Import the album tracks.
> - Write the album name and artist in the right pane. The correct album
> cover shows up.
> - I press CTRL+G. Nothing happens. I have no track names.
>
> Shouldn't i see the correct track names at this point ?
> Also, do i have to type the track number by hand for all the tracks
> before executing the guessing or does Cowbell guess the order using
> the file order ?

Cowbell actually needs the partial track names to be filled in for it to
correctly guess with CTRL+G.  Unfortunately, this is somewhat of a
restriction, so soon I plan to add support for guessing based on the
track numbers.  However, it can't just match track names from thin air,
so it'll need _some_ intervention on your part.

Best,

-Brad