Re: [Cowbell] Problem getting track name

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 12:41 -0800, Brad Taylor wrote:
Cowbell actually needs the partial track names to be filled in for it to
correctly guess with CTRL+G.  Unfortunately, this is somewhat of a
restriction, so soon I plan to add support for guessing based on the
track numbers.  However, it can't just match track names from thin air,
so it'll need _some_ intervention on your part.
Maybe we can... Does Amazon provide track durations? We could do a three step process:
  1. Try matching closest names.
  2. Try matching track numbers. (Better than closest names?)
  3. Try matching track lengths. (Could have duplicates/errors, lowest priority.)
Just a thought.

- Brian