Folder sync problem

Hi All!

  I would like to synchronize a directory in a two way mode to an other directory.
  For example: dir1 <-> dir2
  Creating a directory under dir1 (for example dir1/subdir1) will not be synchronized to dir2! If I create a file under dir1/subdir1/file.txt then the synchronization is done, but if I delete directory dir1/subdir1 then only the file.txt is removed from dir2/subdir1 and the subdir1 remains. Is this normal behavior of conduit?

  Regards,
bzg