network syncronization

Hi

I'm trying to synchronization  files  and folder through network one computer to the another computer by using conduit network synchronization.

if i drag  network icon in data providers to canvas  in conduit application and if i click network icon  it is not launching the folder application  to add the files or folder.

I think it is need some more dependencies  package to install  and let me want to know what are the dependencies packages  to install for conduit network file synchronization.

Please do help me in this regards

Regards
Pushparaj.M