Installing to Nokia N800

Conduit looks like a great project and should solve all my sync needs
but I am having trouble getting it installed on my Nokia N800. I have
seen where people have gotten it to work on a N900 so I suspect it is
possible on the N800 too.

I got the file and python dependancies from
here: https://garage.maemo.org/frs/?group_id=909&release_id=2500

When I try to install any of the files I get an error: "Unable to
install <package>. Incompatible application package."

Anyone else trying to install this on a Nokia tablet device and
having this problem?  What does this error mean? Is it fixable?

thomas