Re: rhythmbox - ipod sync problem

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 3:42 AM, Fabio Rafael da Rosa
<fabiorafael rosa gmail com> wrote:
> Im trying to synchronize a Rhythmbox playlist with my iPod, and I get
> the following error:
>
> [Syncronization      ][WARNING]  Error performing conversion:
> Could not convert: file/audio -> file/audio (Synchronization.py:366)
> WARNING:Syncronization:Error performing conversion:
> Could not convert: file/audio -> file/audio

Audio transcoding is broken and my current plan to fix it is to
re-implement it atop of arista
(http://programmer-art.org/projects/arista-transcoder) which provides
a nice gstreamer command line tool, and a nice python library for the
conversion.

John