Re: live.gnome.org, syncing contacts from evolution?

> For it to be complete I would like to retain some of the structure, at
> least so I can write a simple apache redirect rule that will handle
> the most common pages. For example
>
> http://www.conduit-project.org/wiki/Goals -> http://live.gnome.org/Conduit/Goals
>
> http://www.conduit-project.org/wiki/Development ->
> http://live.gnome.org/Conduit/Development

Actually, I just went a fixed a whole bunch of these myself, by
renaming some pages you have created. I would appreciate it if you
could have a look over the old website, and check that I renamed the
pages correctly so they follow the rules above.

Once I hear from you that it looks OK, I will flip the redirect switch!

Cheers, and thanks for all your help!