Re: Sample Files for iPod

Hi there,

I just uploaded some fixes into the SVN regarding the Audio and Video converter and the iPod module.

I havent yet updated the iPod conversion parameters (I added a hint at the code), because I'm still testing with the values and havent found a way to make it work. Some places say you need to run a program to fix the SAR after the conversion is done, but I would like to avoid that, and I was able to play files in the iPod without this last step (using mencoder and ffmpeg directly, unfortunately).
I added some code to test if a file doesnt need to be converted. It could be used to upload pre-converted files to the iPod. It's not well tested yet. I should probably write tests for it. And it could possibly upload bad files to the iPod, because it's very hard to know if a file will be playable in the iPod.

And I added an option to keep converted files in the iPod module. It creates a "Converted Files" folder where the original file is, and puts the result of the conversion in that folder.
There is one issue where it doesnt use the setting right after you change it (it usually requires changing other settings to have any effect). I have investigated this issue but havent found the problem yet.