Re: Re: Re: Conduit and google synchronization

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 3:32 PM, <bielcardona gmail com> wrote:
> The 'CodeOverview' document says that its is not used within conduit... is this true? I mean... if I implement such a method, will the sync engine use it? If so, how do I get the "last sync time"?
>
> I will have to have a think about this one. I cannot remember what we did. I do recall that how to abstract/store some sort of identifier for 'last sync time' was one of the remaing problems.

I think that it should be stored either in settings.xml or in the database mapping.db (or some other database), but I have not found it.
Probably, the best solution would be to keep it in settings.xml,

I prefer to store this in the mapping db. In another table.