Re: Can't install Conduit on my N800

Em Qui, 2008-11-13 às 22:44 -0500, Brent Gueth escreveu:
> Try adding the repository on this page
>
> http://blogs.gnome.org/johncarr/2008/05/05/trying-conduit-on-n810-n800/

Thanks, but the repositories were already enabled. Browsing the
repositories via WWW, I found out that the install files are available
for chinook, but not for diablo. I tried using the install file anyway,
and Application Manager replied it couldn't download it because the
application package was not found.

Maybe the problem is Conduit depends on essentially unmaintained maemo
packages. :/

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org