Re: Module proposal: Conduit for GNOME 2.24

I rather like the idea of conduit.  I just set up some google calendar
<-> evolution calendar syncs and it worked great.

Since it's taking passwords and storing them, is it using a secure
method like gnome-keyring?  Also, to sync a second calendar on the
same account it required me to add the authentication information
again.  The concept of persistent accounts probably needs to be
introduced at some point to allow saying sync these 5 google calendars
from the same acount with these matching evo ones without 5 separate
conduit groups.

Note: There's a proposed SoC project that wants to create persistent
accounts in the About Me capplet.

Cheers,

Adam