Conduit Trunk Activity

Hello Johns,

I was just having a look at the recent activity inside svn trunk, and
noticed some interesting commits, can you enlighten me a bit:

* John S, you seem to have succeeded in syncing two f-spots over the
network, how smooth was the process?  Did you use f-spot trunk?
* John C, one of your commit messages says: "No more python-avahi dep"
 Does this mean that you talk to avahi exclusively over dbus now?
This would be good news as it means we no longer need to pack
python-avahi for Maemo.  Plain avahi packages are available in the
maemo extras repository.

To all, what are your fosdem plans?  John C mentioned everyone would be there?

Regards,
Thomas