Re: do you have any plan for GUADEC 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 10:41 PM, jijun yu <Jijun Yu sun com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  As you might know,  GUADEC 2008 will take place in Istanbul, Turkey this
>  July.  Do you  have  any plan on conduit?

Yes I will definitely be going, the extent to which I may be supported
in travel costs remains to be seen.

I will be applying to speak directly about Conduit at GUADEC, and I
will also be applying to Summer of Code (to work on libsyncml/opensync
integration).

Regards,

John