What is the roadmap?

I'm curious for personal sake what is the roadmap for services to be added?

Do you maintain an internal list that isn't published beyond the bug
requests for features /service additions?

If I or someone finds a service that supports a python API and we have
access to Python API code would this be a good starting place for
members to go to submit ideas?  Would it be better to start a bit more
from scratch?  I'm just curious on how those submitting requests (like
the spurl guy the other day) can help speed up the process if they can
go and do some of the leg work for the programmers from the beginning.

Take you time in responding - this being more of a pondering e-mail
then anything of importance.