Re:Syncing to Box.net

 I followed your recommendation and upgraded to 0.3.6 from getdeb.net and I
still encounter the same problem. I'm using firefox as my browser, and I've
tried opening firefox first / logged into box.net and then attempted to
sync, and it says error refreshing. I tried without opening my browser first
too, but it does not open it for me.
Finally I'm using a proxy (configured in gnome) so not sure if this is
causing any issues.
Any idea's is there any debug or other information I can provide?

  Thanks for the help so far, much appreciated.
    Keith.