DBus interface

Hi,

As I was developing the iPod interface that I sent earlier, I got into a problem with the DBus interface. I use it to get a list of Dataproviders supporting each kind of file ("file/video" for video, "notes" for notes, etc...), but I noticed something was missing, which are files and folder, because they're converted into audio, video, notes, etc, so they dont output the required format, but a conversion is availiable that does.
I was thinking about getting a list of Conversions available, and adding every dataprovider that supports a type that can be converted into a supported type.
However, the DBus interface doesnt expose Converters.
Could it be added to the DBus interface? Or do you think there is a better alternative?

Thanks,
Alexandre