Re: Google App Engine

I was thinking of two possible solutions.

1.  If after beta google ups the storage space significantly we could host as an application.

2.  The better option - release a conduit module for configuration on the users side so they could just use their own google apps engine for storage and syncing fo their own files.   Making conduit the application that plugs them into their own personal cloud computing.

Number 2 means that as a project we don't need to worry about cost, monetization, or up time since the user would interact with their own backend.   Assuming that google eventually opens this up to the world at large of course.