Re: [Opensync-devel] Ubuntu UDS-Boston, Syncing solutions

I think for now its more sane (and least effort) for us just to use the
opensync plugin... If I can get my P900 all set up then theres no reason
why this wouldnt be viable. And write a HAL callout in C or Vala to poke
and probe for capabilities.