Ubuntu UDS-Boston, Syncing solutions

Hi everyone,

I've pushed the syncing engine and support issue into the UDS as I'm
here all week; I want to talk seriously about how we can start to
integrate conduit and opensync in a coherent set of functionality for
the ubuntu desktop.

I'm sure many of you will be familiar with my emails in the past, I am
unhappy about the current dispersed and non integrated fashion with
which this functionality is being developed. but I want to talk about
it in the context of ubuntu.

So if you have any issues you want me to bring up; or your attending
and would like to take part. please do reply and register on the
blueprint as required.

Best Regards, Martin Owens