Warning: Big yucky svn move commit on way

Hey guys,

Just a warning, in 24 hours I am going to svn move the contents of conduit/dataproviders to conduit/modules

This is to enable some shared base class stuff to be moved into conduit/dataproviders, such as the ImageSink, and the File related dps (which will be common to some new dataproviders I am workin on). If you have some stuff you are working on then it may not svn update cleanly. If you make a diff then replace "/dataproviders/" with "/modules/" in any paths, then you will be able to re-apply your patch and continue
 work