Got SVN

Lo guys

The new mango way of getting an account is awesome. Got my SVN access
same day. Totally unexpected, and a tad annoying because the key i used
was at work so I couldn't try it out last night!

So anyway, i checked out a few modules the svn+ssh way and it seems to
work.

If people are going to apply for the same account name as they have for
conduit (thus avoiding any renames that GNOME might want to do on SVN
dump) then lets get the move done ASAP and people can do requestage via
mango...

John C